Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let it Snow Banner

Many of you may have already seen this project in real life but it is the first time I am posting a picture of it - shhh, it's a secret.



It is was a secret because I have entered this in a Stampin UP! Contest.  They have monthly contests posted in our Stampin' Success magazine and I have actually won two of them.  Really truly - not kidding.  I haven't entered one for a while but when the theme title "Flurries of Fun" was announced I couldn't resist.   I had the perfect entry ready to go.  Now that my banner is on it's way to Salt Lake City I can now share with you what can create at my class on the 10th of November.  

I have two times 10-12 during the day and 7-9 in the evening and there are spaces at both times.  
Cost - $15 all supplies included. I will provide Tombow Mulitpurpose Adhesive, but if you prefer another adhesive please bring your own.

Don't miss out on this super fun project.  Great for a handmade gift for the teacher, aunt or other hard to buy for person on your list.
Cheers, 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment