Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kind of embarassing :)

My house has been quite the hub of stamping activity for WELL over a month now.  So on the weekend I had not one but TWO customers ask if my house was like this all the time.  As I looked around I did notice that there are card displays, samples, catalogues, and more all around my living room. Doesn't everyone live like that!  Um, I don't think so.  In my defense Pete doesn't mind.  I keep asking if he wants me to put it all the tables away if there is a week in between classes and his comment is always, "Why bother?"

So I wanted to prove to myself that I could actually have a "normal" living room.  

This is last week getting ready for a card buffet.




And this is now!  There are some small reminders or clues of the craft space that is actually my living room but it looks like a relatively normal house to me. 



 There is one area I'm not showing but you can't deprive me of all my crafting space!  I have this one table set up prepping for my October buffet.

 Tomorrow is my creating day so wish me luck and I hope to post a new card or two tomorrow.

Cheers, 
K

2 comments: