Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm sooo excited!

Confession first - I started this project at 8 pm Thursday night and it's now 11pm. For all those of you that are wondering - no, I don't sleep.  At least not much :)  You can ask Pete.

In the next two weeks I'll be attending two craft/home based fairs and I wanted to make something festive to decorate my table.  I found this tree at a "Big Box" craft store (ha ha) and I love the way it has a solid base so it won't tip over. I had this brainstorm of an idea to make "stamp ornaments".  Pete was VERY co-operative when I requested he drill small holes in each of the stamps so I could hang them and then he did the ink pads too!  It still needed something so out came the cardstock, inks and stamps (at 9:30pm) and I created some mini cards for the tree and added all different ribbons to finish it off.

I'm so excited how it turned out and hope you can all come and see me at the upcoming fairs. I'll post the details of the events soon.


Cheers,
K








3 comments:

  1. I think that it's great that Pete is willing to help you out! That idea is great!
    Your tree is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! worth staying up late to make it!

    ReplyDelete