Sunday, October 31, 2010

One more Halloween post

I took these pics before I sent them off to school on Friday. 

I made these Candy Wrapper die Halloween treats for all of Nathan's class - only 24.  Yep, I'm crazy.  I was die cutting them at 10 pm at, folding them in the car while the kids were at piano, and Nath and I were stuffing them a Thursday night.  The things we do for our children.

I do love how they turned out though.  

Cheers,
K










Stamps - Batty for You
Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Markers - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories - Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Candy Wrapper die, Big Shot, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain

1 comment:

  1. You so get mom of the year for that! They are cute though!

    ReplyDelete