Sunday, October 17, 2010

Big Shot projects for October

 
 I finished prepping for my next Big Shot class and realized I forgot to post the samples for our upcoming class.  I wanted to show my new Big Shot club members how to use some of the great dies and accessories that are in their "kit".  The Daisy die card is a quick and easy 4x4 card.  It uses the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder and I lightly sponged the Daisy pieces to highlight the petals.  

The Scallop Dress was a popular card at my card buffets and it is sooo easy. I textured the dress with the Texturz Perfect Details Plate.  It gives a soft subtle texture to your paper unlike the embossing folders.  I also added the Cottage Wall stamp set on Poppy Parade ink in tone on tone.  Simple but elegant for an invite or birthday card.

The Mini Milk Carton die is just a little add-on as I just can't resist getting my club members to fold something each time.  Promise - this one is easier than the Candy Wrapper die.   

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment