Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photo Tutorial - How to add a border to the Decorative Label punch

This is my first stab at a photo tutorial so please bear with me as I took the photos at night so sorry for the shadows.  

I can't find where I found this idea originally but thanks to the creator of this fantastic idea!!  Let me know if it was you so I can give you full credit!!
 
Cut two Decorative Label punches in the same colour to mount your image.

Cut one horizontally and one vertically. Trim the edges as shown in the photo.







Glue side pieces to the back of the stamped image. 
Continue with the top pieces.  This is shown in Cherry Cobbler so you can see where they overlap.

The finished product!  Now you can mat your  decorative label image with just one punch.

Hope you found this helpful!

Cheers,
K

1 comment: