Saturday, August 6, 2011

Christmas Card Buffet Samples

I'm so excited to finally share the card samples for next weekend's Early Bird Christmas Card Buffet. I stamped like a mad woman yesterday and happily many of the cards were inspired (or CASED) from some fantastic swaps I received at Convention.


Thanks to Arlene Stokes and Kathy Chono-Herring for their great card designs (Big snowflake and Delicate Doilies card.


Fortunately for me there are many other Christmas crazy fanatics that like to get a head start on the holidays but that also means that the Card Buffets are FULL!

If you would like to create some of these cards for your friends and family contact me and can set you up with all the supplies to make these cards


OR 

Gather 5 or more friends together and I can create a Christmas card class for you and your friends. Don't wait phone your friends and pick a date!  Contact me and get your first choice of dates!


Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment