Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FAMILY Framed Art

I am SOOOO excited to share this creation I made on the weekend.  The ladies at my card buffet were able to see it in REAL LIFE and if you stop by my Retired Sale on Thursday I'll show you too!

Last week I received a HUGE box of new goodies that will be in the upcoming Holiday Mini catalogue (as a demo I get a sneak peek to start preparing for clubs and classes.)  I hope that most of you have received this in the mail by now and if you haven't I'm sure it's coming soon.  If you aren't on my mailing list contact me and I will make sure to mail you out one ASAP.

Okay, back to the cool project.  A fellow demonstrator, Lisa, has created this super cute framed art projects here.  I love her blog so make sure you check it out. I saw this project in the spring and knew I wanted to re-create it.  Once I received the new Spice Cake Designer Series paper, matching fabric and BIG buttons (oh and I do mean REALLY big) I knew I had the perfect supplies to create my own framed art piece.

(drum roll) TA DA!





Sooo, what do you think?  I'm thinking of creating a class to make this frame - would you come?   Leave me a comment telling me what you think.

Cheers, 
K

3 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Kristine! I love your fall/family version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Kristine!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I would so come to a class if I lived closer =) Hmm, maybe I will try to do one similar on my own. TFS!

    ReplyDelete