Friday, August 19, 2011

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack

Thank you to everyone who attended my Stampin UP Rubber Rummage sale!  It was a fun evening and lots of paper and stamp sets went off to new homes! :)   I'm sad I didn't get to chat too long with many of you so I hope to see you at a future class or event.

All the ladies that came to the Rubber Rummage sale got a sneak peek at my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  There was a ton of excitement for this "Boot Camp" stamping day!

Create 20 cards - 5 different styles, 4 of each style (includes envelopes!)
 This class won't be for the faint of heart but it will be loads of fun and super productive.  So strap on that Snail adhesive and join me in my Christmas Stamp a Stack.

Class Fees:    If you pay by Sep 18:       $30 (includes a bonus card)
                    If you pay after Sep 18:    $35

Place a minimum order of $75, excluding shipping and taxes and receive a $30 refund on your class fee.

Supplies - Please bring all your own adhesives. 

** Sneak peek - see if you can pick out the new Holiday Mini products in these cards.

Cheers, 
K

PS Many of you have begun to receive your Holiday mini catalogue. If you have not received one please contact me. There MANY great new products in this book so be sure to make yourself some a cup of tea, sit back and have a great read this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment