Monday, August 22, 2011

Downline gathering recap!

Happy Monday morning to you all!

I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed the lovely sunny weather.  We had a productive day back to school shopping on Saturday and yesterday I had a fantastic downline meeting.  I love our demo get togethers because it is a great time to get inspired and brainstorm new ideas.

Now, I had all these great plans to take pictures and post them today but after everyone left I walked into my room and there sitting on my desk was yep, my camera - untouched.  Ugh.  I was busy telling everyone to take photos of my upcoming classes, card projects and new Holiday Mini items that I completely forgot to take photos myself.  How totally and completely me though.

So after everyone left I did take some photos of the cards we made and two games we did as well.
Yep, there is a little splotch on the sentiment but ink happens :)
Stamps - Stitched Stockings (mini), Delightful Dozen
Paper - Early Espresso, Garden Green, Frostwood Lodge paper (mini)
Inks - Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Garden Green
Accessories - Mini brads, sponges, Early Espresso quilted ribbon (mini)


I did a mock workshop with this card
Stamps - Just Believe
Paper - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral and In colour Designer Series paper
Ink - Soft Suede pad and marker, Calyspo Coral
Accessories - Very Vanilla Seam binding ribbon, Modern Label punch and sponges, spritzer tool


This card could get really blinged up with some Basic Rhinestones or pearls and some shimmer spray.  


And we played two guessing games and yes, I let them use their catalogues.  It was an open book test.


Guess the ink colour

Guess the stamp set
So I'm going to test all of you reading my blog.  Post a comment to my blog with your guesses and I'll pick a winner to receive some blog candy.  Guess just the inks and get 1 entry or try your hand at both the inks and stamp set challenge and get 2 entries.** It must be posted as a comment on my blog and not an email to me.  If any of my downline that attended the meeting is reading this then they, of course, know the correct answers so you shouldn't get them wrong :)


I will announce the winner next Monday morning.  

If you think you'd like to join me at my next downline meeting to see what it's all about give me a call.  I will share with you what Stampin UP means to me and answer any questions you may have about becoming a demonstrator.  I truly do love what I do and would love to share it with you.


Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, here are my guesses! It is really hard to tell the colors of the ink... but here goes!
    1. old olive 2. pumpkin pie, 3. always artichoke, 4. not quite navy, 5. wisteria wonder, 6. pool party, 7. tempting turquoise, 8. cajun craze, 9. perfect plum, 10. rose red, 11. more mustard, 12. pink pirouette.

    stamp sets were a bit easier!
    1. delicate doilies, 2. artistic etchings, 3. sweets t=for the sweet, 4. lovely as a tree, 5. spooky bingo bits, 6. button buddies, 7. turtle and co. 8. just believe, 9. make a monster, 10. gently falling, 11. twenty five and counting, 12. snow much fun!

    fun games really gets you to learn the catalog!

    ReplyDelete