Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Spice Cake samples

I posted a little blog candy contest on Monday but in hindsight it was a little hard.  Okay a lot hard but I really want to hand out some cool Blog candy from the Holiday Mini catalogue, so be sure you check back on Monday so you can enter.  Promise the question will be much easier!

The kids and I have had a fun week with laser tag on Wednesday (with Pete since he took the afternoon off) and yesterday we spent the morning at Tommy K Play.  The kids had a super fun time and it allowed me to get some dreaded computer work that has been hanging over my head.

Here are the product samples from Convention showing the Spice Cake product line.













 These fabulous colours and products are on my list for creating the September Club projects.  I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!  It's garden work for us this weekend.  I've been horribly neglectful of our yard this year and now I'm paying the price.  Next year it'll be better :) and in the fall, I'm planning to plant a few new tulips too.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment