Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why I love being a demonstrator?

This is one big reason why I love being a demonstrator!  I get UPS shipments fairly frequently and when they are this big it's a reason to get excited!

 
Check out that ribbon!!

 As you can see I needed to replenish my paper stash and ribbons for my ribbon shares.  Off to wrap more ribbon.

I'll be getting back to creating soon once the kids are back in school!  I have lots of new projects I've been working on to share in the coming weeks.
  
Don't forget the September WOW class project will be posted Sept 1st and registration starts once it has ben posted.

I wish all the moms and kids out there a smooth back to school tomorrow.

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. wowzers... that's a lot of ribbon and paper! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete