Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rubber Rummage sale sneak peek

Only one more sleep until my BIG Stampin Up Retired sale!  I know many of you are super excited about this sale but non more excited than my husband :)  He is happy to see all this stuff leave our basement and I'm excited because now I have space so I can get more NEW stuff!  See everyone wins!

Why is it the BEST sale ever for you?

Every retired stamp set you purchase you receive a merchandise credit for the equivalent in current Stampin Up merchandise (not just stamps, anything in the new catalogue.)  You must pay for the shipping and taxes on the new merchandise and all orders must be placed and paid for on the sale day. It's a BUY ONE GET ONE FOR FREE sale!


Here's a few tips to prepare:

1) Check out the old catalogue and see if there are any sets you are on the hunt for. Be early since others may also have that stamp set on their list too.  I will not be "holding" stamp sets.
2) Write your wish list of new catalogue items ahead of time.  Decide on a total/budget and come with that amount in mind when choosing retired sets.   

3) To help speed things up please bring your own 2011-2012 catalogue. 


Here's a sneak peek.




The other table will have various other discounted discontinued Stampin Up and scrapbooking merchandise.  These tables are NOT part of the buy one get one with the stamps.  Cash only please for these items.

Simply Scrappin kits - I'm going to start a self help group.  I can't help myself when I see these.

Sticker Sheets - leftovers from Simply Scrappin Kits and make great additions to scrapbook pages or cards.

Designer Series Papers - 50 cents per sheet

Assorted Stampin Up goodies - paper, templates, die cuts and more

Magazines and Idea books - $1 each

Retired inks, reinkers and markers - prices assorted
 I hope to see many of you there on Thursday from 6-8pm.  Please contact me if you are planning to come so I have rough idea of how many will be coming. No need to email me if you already have.  Thanks :)


Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. Acckkk!! Why do we live so far apart!! Looks like a great sale ... have fun :)

    ReplyDelete