Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time to start thinking about clubs!

I can't believe its that time again but Sept is around the corner and it's time to think about my clubs again.  This year I have several clubs re-starting including my scrapbookers and cardmakers clubs.  If you or you and a few friends are interested in starting a club to learn techniques, scrapbook, create cards and earn free products contact me and I'll start a list of interested new club members.  Maybe we can start a new club in October beginning with Christmas cards!


Another club I have beginning in Sept is my Big Shot club!  This club runs from Sept - Dec and at the end you will own a BIG SHOT!  The best part about this club is you will now know how to use it!  I have created a "kit" of sorts with the Big Shot machine and several popular accessories including the Top note die, Beautiful Butterfly embosslit, Perfect Polka dots embossing folder and more.  If you already own parts of the kit you may substitute different Big Shot products of equal value. 

The cost - $55 per month, over 4 months and you will receive the Big Shot bundle.  The value of this kit is over $325 but you pay just $220.   Once the Big Shot payments have been paid in full, it is yours! 

What is in the bundle?

Big Shot machine
Top Note die
Perfect Polka dots embossing folder
Beautiful wings embosslit
Flower Daisies die #2
Perfect Details Texturz plate
Texturz Silicone pad
Texturz Impressions pad
+$35 in free hostess dollars
+ 4 free classes
+ Free 2011-2012 Idea book and Catalogue and all the mini catalogues
+ At every Big Shot class you attend for the 4 months any Big Shot accessory you purchase you will receive 10% off


Here are some of the projects we created at the Big Shot classes last year.








Email me if you have any questions or if you wish to join me in Sept.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment