Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The BIG job!

So are you curious what I've been up to?  Nothing glamorous just a lot of hard work!  I'm getting ready for the Christmas Stamp a Stack on Sept 25th and that means a TON of card stock to cut. 

When I added up all the participants and the fact that each person is making 20 cards that makes 120 cards of one design TIMES 5 different designs.  AAACCCCKKK!!!!!  So I'm off to cut more than 600 cards. Wish me luck!

This not possible without my new Simply Scored and Tabletop Paper cutter

Good news though I have added another date for the Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  If you are free on Oct 1st at 6-9 and you want to get a jump start on your Christmas cards then contact me ASAP!


Here are the finished cards.




Come sample many of the new products in the Holiday Mini catalogue. Create 20 cards - 5 different styles, 4 of each style (includes envelopes.)

Cost - If you pay by Sep 18: $30 (includes a bonus card)
If you pay after Sep 18: $35

Place a minimum order of $75, excluding shipping and taxes and receive a $30 refund on your class fee.

Supplies - Please bring all your own adhesives.

Are you tired of Christmas?  I'll have a non Christmas creation tomorrow.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment that you left on my blog:)
    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete