Monday, September 26, 2011

Snow Much Fun card class

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to show these cards to you and I can't believe I have held it in this long.

When I was on the Stampin Up Incentive Trip to Alaska I met a fellow Stampin UP demonstrator from Ontario.  She was super nice and we "bumped into each other" quite a few times on the ship.  Fast forward to Convention in Salt Lake and we met up again.  This summer we exchanged many emails and she was kind enough to share this fantastic class idea and I ran with it and CASED her idea.  

All kudos for these fantastic cards go to Anne Granger - go check out her blog and you'll be inspired!

  
Thursday Nov 3rd                            10-1 pm
Friday Nov 4th                                 6-9 pm

Create 4 unique cards and 3 tags with this one stamp set.   Need a second set of cards/tags pay an additional $10. Class fee includes the stamp set.

** Can't make the class date I also have a kit to go option.  You will need a few supplies at home such as a black Staz-on ink pad, Petite Pairs stamp set and Stampin Write markers. Contact me for a full list of colours I used on these cards.

Registration closes on October 21st to ensure your stamp sets arrive on time.

Cost -    $35 clear stamp set
              $44 wood mount stamp set

Supplies - Please bring all your own adhesives.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Monday!

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Kristine, Thanks for the special mention on your blog. I hope your customers love this class as much as mine did!!!

    ReplyDelete