Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gently Falling Scrapbook page

I'm back like I promised :)

I'm excited to share my first scrapbook page for this month's club meeting.  It took me a while to actually sit down and create it as I had many ideas floating about in my head for quite some time.  Once I committed myself to begin creating it came together quite quickly.


As a demonstrator, I am fortunate enough be rewarded with some free products from Stampin UP.  At my title of Senior Consultant, I receive a bundle of products to start each new catalogue period.  The Holiday mini catalogue bundle included the Gently Falling stamp set, Spice Cake Designer Series paper, Really BIG buttons and the co-ordinating Spice Cake fabric.  I have used quite a few of these products on cards, framed art pieces and even my card keeper box but now to create a scrapbook page.  Okay, enough babbling, here it is.


I added a technique to the page as well - Faux Suede.  And some sewing with the gathered fabric on the edge.

Some two step, two tone stamping with the same ink pad - More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Pear Pizzazz.

A little button bling with the REALLY BIG BUTTONS and 1/8" Taffeta ribbon threaded through the holes.

I hope my club ladies like this page.  I'm going to offer up something I haven't done before.  If you would like to purchase a do it yourself page kit I will create one for you for just $10.  All the supplies, photos and instructions will be included in the kit for you to create at home. I will include the pieces to create the page exactly as it is in my sample.  Orders for this fall page will be taken until Sept 16th.  If you live outside the Calgary area then shipping will be added to the cost.


If there is enough interest I will consider doing this for future scrapbook pages. 

Have a great sunny day!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment