Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lovin my job :)

I have had the best week meeting new people, creating, unpacking orders and all while working from home! 

If you have ever thought about becoming a demonstrator CALL ME!  All new demonstrators who signs up with me between now and October 2nd receive a very special stamp set from the upcoming Occasions Mini - Sweet Cake.  YUM! You'll be one of the first people to begin creating with this rubbah!


I am holding a Snack and Share downline meeting this Sunday night.  If you want to find out more about being a demo you are invited!  This will be low key night out for demos or wanna be demos.  I hold quarterly get togethers which range from PMS night (Pizza, Music and Stamping), product demos, swaps, share nights, mock workshops and I hope to have more in the coming year.  Hope you can join me to find out what being a Stampin UP demonstrator can do for you. 


Thank you for stopping by.
Check back tomorrow to see my Kids Stamp Camp projects.


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment