Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some sweet stockings!

As promised I have some stockings to share and they didn't take me too long at all.  I did have one completed but the other 5 I didn't start until about 9pm and I finished about 11.  AND I was watching the hockey game.  How is that for multi-tasking!

TA-DA! Here they are!

 I'll add a few details on each stocking.  Each stocking was cut with the Holiday Stocking die.
 
Paper - Marina Mist, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper, Silver Glitter paper
Accessories - Jolly Holiday Bingo Bits, Snowflake punch, Basic Rhinestone, Scallop dotted ribbon
 Paper - Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories - Snow Burst embossing folder, Mini Jingle bells, Early Espresso Quilted ribbon, Shimmer Spray, Baker's twine
 Paper - Garden Green, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series paper
Accessories - Gift Givers stamp set, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

Check back tomorrow and I'll share close-ups of the other three.

Cheers, 
K

Come visit me today!
 Calgary Family Craft and Trade Fair   
Lake Bonavista Community Center
1401 Acadia Drive from 10-4pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment