Friday, September 2, 2011

Winner of the Blog Candy - one day late!

My postings are all messed up because apparently I don't know how to read a calendar so here is the winner of the Blog candy a day late.

Congrats to Lorissa who won the Blog Candy from this week.  The question was - how many sets from the Holiday Mini do I own?  And the answer was 8 but, like Rachel said, I'm sure I'll own them all eventually.   You know me too well.


I didn't post the answers to my really hard blog candy so here they are.

 1) Lucky Limeade 2)Peach Parfait 3) Soft Suede 4) Island Indigo 5) Wisteria Wonder 6) Pool Party 7) Tempting Turquoise 8) Calypso Coral 9) Perfect Plum 10) Melon Mambo 11) Daffodil Delight 12) Pink Pirouette



1)Delicate Doilies 2) Artistic Etchings 3) Sweet for the Sweets 4) Lovely as a Tree 5) Spooky Bingo Bits 6) Button Buddies 7) Turtle and Co 8) Just Believe 9) Make a Monster 10) Gently Falling 11) 25 and Counting 12) Snow Much Fun

 Thanks the stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I won! How fun. I had no idea how many, but I went through the holiday mini and found 8 sets that seemed like "kristine" sets, lol!

    ReplyDelete