Friday, September 9, 2011

Paper Crafter's Workshop

Yikes! I almost to post something for today!  That would never do :)  Just kidding.

Today is my nemesis day - Fridays!  It always means running around to piano, picking up kids, groceries and errands.  Most people look forward to Fridays but not me.  

What I do have to look forward to is a fun weekend of Stampin UP!  My Stamper's 10 group meets tonight for the first time since May and we are going to be scrapbooking - Yippee!  And this weekend is my first weekend of Kids Camp.  


I posted a sneak peek of my Paper Crafter's Workshop project a few days ago but here is the complete project.


Can you guess what it is?

A cute paper back pack!

Filled with 3x3 note cards

A close up of the cards
Sorry the photos aren't the greatest but you get the idea!  We're going to have a fun time this weekend. Don't you just love all those pinks and purples - girly colours!


Have a fun warm weekend!


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment