Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And how was your commute yesterday???

Well, that was a load of fun wasn't it??  Calgary received a whack of snow between Monday night and Tuesday afternoon and it was anything but fun especially if you had to drive anywhere.  Fingers crossed today is a better commute day for everyone.

After I drove Andrew to school,(his bus never showed up after waiting 30 min) I spent the day warm and snug and busy mass producing things for the craft fair.  Over the next few weeks I'll show you what I've been up to.

I had a few of these frames leftover from my decorative frame class and thought I'd make a fun countdown calendar for the craft fair.

It is honestly 62 days until the Big Day! And much less until I have to get all these things made!!!

Mark this dates on your calendar - Sat, Nov 17 and Sun, Nov 18th from 11-4 at the Lake Bonavista Community Center.  The address is 1401 Acadia Dr SE.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers, 
K







No comments:

Post a Comment