Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Kids Camp secret!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.  I have learned the "key" to keeping kids happy during Kids Camp.  Make crafts with food! They had so much fun creating the marshmallow witches I think I will be planning many more "food" crafts in the future.  The best part was when we "stamped" green food colouring with the end of the chopstick for the eyes and mouth.

While small groups were creating the witches the rest of them were working on the treat bags or treat purse craft.  

I generally plan too much for our class time and these were supposed to be for the Sept camp.  Thankfully we had time this month to make these super cute cards.

Aren't they cute??








 The kids did a fantastic job following my punch art recipe cards.  It's only Oct and they know the drill.  I can't wait until Nov until we can craft again.

Have a great snowy day if you are in Calgary and drive safely!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment