Monday, October 22, 2012

I survived the weekend!!!

Greetings and Happy Monday morning!

I am happy to reports I survived my weekend of an all day long crop on Sat and Kids Camp on Sun.  And I had such a great time!!

I met a ton of fantastic ladies at the Okotoks Scrapbook convention and I could NOT believe the amount of prizes that were being doled out all day.  It was incredible.  I'll be sure to post next year's Convention date (as soon as I know it) and send out tons of reminders for you to join in the fun.  I was amazed at the presentation about Rowan House and the building of new facility this past year.  It is such a worthwhile cause and I will definitely be thinking of new ways in the future to give to this organization.


The second part of my weekend was Inky Thumbs and Club Create.  We had a blast creating Halloween crafts and some yummy super sweet candy treats.  Can you believe I took a picture of the messy craft table but not the finished products??  Well, they are now gone so I'll have to post the recipe photo instead.  Suffice to say ours were less than "perfect" looking witches but I'm sure they tasted just as yummy.

Click on the photo to view the recipe.
Here are a few pics of our other crafts yesterday.





Didn't they do a fantastic job!

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, 



No comments:

Post a Comment