Saturday, October 6, 2012

One more special to share - MDS printed prices SLASHED!!

Just one more special to share and this one is permanent!!!

Stampin Up has slashed their My Digital Studio printing prices HUGE.


For many of you digital Christmas cards are the way to go - time to create, amount to send, wanting to include that fantastic family photo etc.  

TRY our My Digitial Studio 2 Trial program and create those Christmas cards in a snap.  There are some fantastic templates and additional downloads that make creating those cards SUPER easy and unique.  Here is short video from Sara Douglass from Stampin UP sharing just how cool this program is.




** If you currently own the original version of the program be sure to save the trial version to a different folder and not overwrite your existing program. 

If you'd like a quick tutorial on how to get started contact me and we can book a one on one time over hot chocolate and I can get you started!

I love my MDS!!

Cheers, 
K



No comments:

Post a Comment