Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sights from Halloween 2012

Well, despite the FREEZING temperatures in Calgary the kids (and Pete) braved the cold for free candy.  Was there ever any doubt??

Here are a few snapshots of the fun.




The kids and the HAUL!  I guess they like those Coffee Crisps!

The SORT!
So, I'm curious . . . do your kids do the big sort after they collect all the candy??  We started this when they were very little sorting all the dif kinds of chocolate bars, candies, chips, etc.  I thought all kids did this but then I talked to one mom and they didn't.  Is it the teacher in me that started all this??

 Everyone loved our pumpkins!  Tons of compliments on our silly creatures.

Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. I used to always sort my candy when I was younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best part of Halloween, getting to do the Sort!! LOL

    ReplyDelete