Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Scrapbooking

I think my favourite holiday to scrapbook is Halloween.  Not sure why as I don't particularly love the colour orange but I just do :)

This year's paper choice Howlstooth and Scaringbone didn't scream out to me at first but once I began playing with it I realized how versatile this can be for Halloween or any masculine card or page.


 I can't wait to add the kids Halloween pics from this year.  We bought the costumes almost 2 weeks ago - Whew!  That's a source of stress for me each year - deciding between homemade and bought, finding ones that fit and on and on.

I hope you have a great weekend!  I'm super busy with my Scrapbooker's club Friday, the Okotoks Scrapbook Convention ALL day on Saturday and Kids Camp ALL day on Sunday.  Why do I do this to myself????  

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and stay warm.  Brrr it's going to get chilly this weekend!

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment